;

List of Sentences Asking for Help in Spanish

List of sentences asking for help in spanish




buayaberdiri.blogspot.com - how to ask for help in spanish ? The following are simple alternative sentences if you need help from a Spanish person or people who speak Spanish

The example sentences below also have translations into English.

  1. ¿Podrías ayudarme, por favor? - Could you help me, please?
  2. ¿Puedes echarme una mano? - Can you give me a hand?
  3. Necesito tu ayuda. - I need your help.
  4. ¿Me puedes ayudar a hacer esto? - Can you help me do this?
  5. No entiendo esto, ¿podrías explicármelo? - I don't understand this, could you explain it to me?
  6. ¿Podrías darme una mano con esto? - Could you give me a hand with this?
  7. No sé cómo hacer esto, ¿podrías ayudarme? - I don't know how to do this, could you help me?
  8. Estoy atascado, ¿puedes ayudarme a salir de aquí? - I'm stuck, can you help me get out of here?
  9. ¿Me puedes ayudar a encontrar la solución? - Can you help me find the solution?
  10. No sé qué hacer, ¿podrías asistirme? - I don't know what to do, could you assist me?
  11. ¿Podrías enseñarme cómo hacer esto? - Could you teach me how to do this?
  12. Necesito tu guía. - I need your guidance.
  13. ¿Podrías orientarme en esto? - Could you guide me in this?
  14. ¿Puedes ayudarme a entender esto? - Can you help me understand this?
  15. ¿Podrías ilustrarme cómo hacer esto? - Could you illustrate how to do this?
  16. ¿Me puedes ayudar a resolver este problema? - Can you help me solve this problem?
  17. ¿Podrías brindarme una asesoría? - Could you give me some advice?
  18. Estoy perdido, ¿podrías guiarme? - I'm lost, could you guide me?
  19. ¿Podrías apoyarme en esto? - Could you support me in this?
  20. ¿Puedes ayudarme a progresar en esto? - Can you help me progress in this?
  21. Necesito tu ayuda para avanzar. - I need your help to move forward.
  22. ¿Me puedes ayudar a superar esto? - Can you help me overcome this?
  23. ¿Podrías brindarme tu apoyo? - Could you give me your support?
  24. ¿Puedes ayudarme a solucionar este problema? - Can you help me solve this problem?
  25. ¿Podrías darme una mano para resolver esto? - Could you give me a hand to solve this?
  26. ¿Me puedes ayudar a entender este concepto? - Can you help me understand this concept?


Also read other sentences in Chinese:



List of Article Posts https://buayaberdiri.blogspot.com