;

List of Simple Sentences in Spanish

Here are frequently used sentences in Spanish, grouped by category:


buayaberdiri.blogspot.com - Spanish is a language that is widely used in various countries such as Spain, United States, Argentina, Chile, Uruguay, Ecuoador, Dominican Republic, a little bit of Brazil, Venezuela, Bolivia, Cuba, Mexico, Panama, Honduras and others.

If you want to learn some simple sentences in Spanish, then you can try from the list below :

Greetings:


  1. Hola, ¿cómo estás? (Hello, how are you?)
  2. ¡Buenos días! (Good morning!)
  3. ¡Buenas tardes! (Good afternoon!)
  4. ¡Buenas noches! (Good evening/night!)
  5. ¡Hola de nuevo! (Hello again!)
  6. ¡Hola! ¿Qué tal? (Hi! How's it going?)
  7. ¡Hola! ¿Cómo has estado? (Hi! How have you been?)
  8. ¡Hola! ¿Cómo te llamas? (Hi! What's your name?)
  9. Mucho gusto, me llamo (Nice to meet you, my name is)
  10. Encantado/a de conocerte (Nice to meet you)

Small talk:


  1. ¿De dónde eres? (Where are you from?)
  2. Soy de (I'm from)
  3. ¿Qué te gusta hacer en tu tiempo libre? (What do you like to do in your free time?)
  4. Me gusta (I like)
  5. ¿Tienes planes para este fin de semana? (Do you have plans for this weekend?)
  6. ¿Qué has estado haciendo últimamente? (What have you been up to lately?)
  7. ¿Cuáles son tus pasatiempos favoritos? (What are your favorite hobbies?)
  8. ¿Tienes algún hermano o eres hijo único? (Do you have any siblings or are you an only child?)
  9. ¿Qué te gusta de (city/country)? (What do you like about (city/country)?)
  10. ¿Te gusta viajar? (Do you like to travel?)

Asking for and giving information:


  1. ¿Puedes decirme cómo llegar a (destination)? (Can you tell me how to get to (destination)?)
  2. ¿Puedes decirme dónde está (place)? (Can you tell me where (place) is?)
  3. ¿Podrías decirme cuánto cuesta (item)? (Could you tell me how much (item) costs?)
  4. ¿Podrías decirme dónde puedo encontrar un (item)? (Could you tell me where I can find a (item)?)
  5. ¿Podrías decirme a qué hora abre/cierra (place)? (Could you tell me what time (place) opens/closes?)
  6. ¿Podrías decirme cómo se dice (phrase) en español? (Could you tell me how to say (phrase) in Spanish?)
  7. Estoy buscando un (item). ¿Puedes ayudarme? (I'm looking for a (item). Can you help me?)
  8. Estoy buscando un lugar para alojarme. ¿Tienes alguna recomendación? (I'm looking for a place to stay. 

Do you have any recommendations


  1. ¿Dónde está el aeropuerto? (Where is the airport?)
  2. ¿Dónde está el banco? (Where is the bank?)
  3. ¿Dónde está el hospital? (Where is the hospital?)
  4. ¿Dónde está el correo? (Where is the post office?)
  5. ¿Dónde está el centro comercial? (Where is the mall?)
  6. ¿Dónde está el supermercado? (Where is the supermarket?)
  7. ¿Dónde está el parque? (Where is the park?)
  8. ¿Dónde está el restaurante? (Where is the restaurant?)
  9. ¿Dónde está el hotel? (Where is the hotel?)
  10. ¿Tienes hambre? (Are you hungry?)
  11. Sí, tengo hambre (Yes, I am hungry)
  12. No, no tengo hambre (No, I am not hungry)
  13. ¿Qué te gustaría comer? (What would you like to eat?)
  14. Me gustaría comer _____ (I would like to eat _____)
  15. ¿Tienes sed? (Are you thirsty?)
  16. Sí, tengo sed (Yes, I am thirsty)
  17. No, no tengo sed (No, I am not thirsty)
  18. ¿Qué te gustaría beber? (What would you like to drink?)
  19. Me gustaría beber _____ (I would like to drink _____)
  20. ¿Te gusta _____? (Do you like _____?)
  21. Sí, me gusta _____ (Yes, I like _____)
  22. No, no me gusta _____ (No, I do not like _____)
  23. ¿Te gusta el español? (Do you like Spanish?)
  24. Sí, me gusta el español (Yes, I like Spanish)
  25. No, no me gusta el español (No, I do not like Spanish)
  26. ¿Cuál es tu comida favorita? (What is your favorite food?)
  27. Mi comida favorita es _____ (My favorite food is _____)
  28. ¿Cuál es tu bebida favorita? (What is your favorite drink?)
  29. Mi bebida favorita es _____ (My favorite drink is _____)
  30. ¿Cuál es tu color favorito? (What is your favorite color?)
  31. Mi color favorito es _____ (My favorite color is _____)
  32. ¿Cuál es tu deporte favorito? (What is your favorite sport?)
  33. Mi deporte favorito es _____ (My favorite sport is _____)
  34. ¿Tienes hermanos? (Do you have any siblings?)
  35. Sí, tengo _____ hermanos (Yes, I have _____ siblings)
  36. No, no tengo hermanos (No, I do not have any siblings)
  37. ¿Tienes hijos? (Do you have any children


Also read other sentences in Chinese:



List of Article Posts https://buayaberdiri.blogspot.com